BPHS Students Go Creative

BALDWIN PARK, CA– From March 14th to April 16th, student artwork from Baldwin Park High School will be showcased at the Arts & Recreation Center (ARC) Gallery.

23

The event reception was on Thursday, March 17th from 4:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. The reception served as an opening for this event. Student artwork from art, photography, and ceramics classes were shown off at the ARC. Food and drinks were offered as well.

Many students, along with their friends and families, arrived throughout the evening. Some came to look at their own art and some due to their interest in art. Extra credit was also offered for a few classes at Baldwin Park High School to those who attended this event.

Destiny Nicholson, BPHS junior, stayed at the ARC for almost an hour while she examined each and every one of the artwork done by many of her friends.

“I really enjoyed my time here and I would visit again next year with the rest of my family,” said Destiny. “I thought the event was fantastic and the artwork looked great. I can see that so much time was put into this. These people have real talent.”

Next to the Baldwin Park City Council and Police Department, the ARC is a quiet and cool place to  hang out at and visit. The atmosphere of the gallery provides a friendly environment with the surrounding aesthetics. Hurry and visit now, because BPHS artwork is only shown at the ARC until April 16th!

The Arts & Recreation Center21

• 14403-B.E. Pacific Avenue
  • Baldwin Park, CA 91706
  • (626)-214-1601

Gallery Hours

• Monday-Thursday 4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
  • Saturday 10:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
  • Friday & Sunday Closed